A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user and offer more relevant products / adverts
Cookies are an important part of the operation of our website, as they have for main objective to offer our users allow all seeking to find content already on the web site itself.
Similarly, cookies help us improve the web using estimates of numbers and patterns of use, adapting the site to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches.
The cookies used by our website are only associated with anonymous users and their navigation devices, so that they do not provide references to infer user data, so that in no time, store sensitive personal identifying information such as names, names, addresses, credit card information or debit card …
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary or stored cookies.
Without their consent-through activation of cookies in your browser-Cal Cego will not link in cookies stored data.
TYPES OF COOKIES
– Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing the content store broadcasting or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
– Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising to your profile navigation.
– Cookies behavioral advertising: those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising space that, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third party cookies: Cal Cego can use third-party services on behalf of Cal Cego, compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and providing other services relating to website activity and services other Internet services.
WHAT COOKIES USE THIS WEB SITE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
Below, we offer a table with cookies used by our website along with the purpose of each:
|_icl_current_language||Cookie de connectors d'idioma||1 dia||Cal Cego||Propia|
|wfvt_||Cookie de sesión de WordPress||Sesión||Cal Cego||Propia|
|ga||Cookie de Google Analytics||2 anys||Cookie de Tercero|
|_utm, _utmz||Cookie de Google Analytics||Sesión||Cookie de Tercero|
|gat||Cookie de Google Analytics||Sesión||Cookie de Tercero|
If you want to get more information on this matter relating to cookies, we attach the following links:
– Rules applicable in Europe:
This list will be updated as they change the web services offered on this site as quickly as possible. However, punctually during the update could happen that the list failed to include any cookie, although he always try cookies with the same aims as contained in this listing.
How to disable, block or remove cookies?
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, consult elsoporte Mozilla browser or Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, please consult the Google support or Help browser.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact us.